Loki is the 20th map in the Creeper World:Full Version
Contents of the Map:
8 creeper emitters
1 creeper nexus (this is just a graphic effect, it does not function as an emitter)
1 Nano Schematic for Thor (isn't visible until some time)
Strategy Step by Step: Edit
1. Place a blaster straight west of the city (prevents creeper from getting through the ridge gap).
2. Build a line of collectors towards the upgrades.
3. Build an extra collector to the left on the bottom half of the ridge then build a mortar.
4. Build a line of collectors up to the artifact.
5. Build a collector to the left on the top half of the ridge and build a mortar along with some reactors, moving the other one back and forth.
(At this point, the thor tech will have appeared)
6. Once you have a steady flow of energy, build two blasters in the spaces on top of the bottom ridge, disarming them as you build.
7. Build a collector just north of the ridge gap blaster to move it forward.
8. Build 4 drone bases and bomb the area around the thor tech.
9. Build a collector outside the ridge, connecting to the blaster, to collect the tech.
(The next steps are for completing without thor)
10. Build another 3 mortars behind each wall of the ridge.
11. Build a blaster on top of the top ridge.
12. Arm the blasters and watch the creeper disappear, building more as you advance.
13. When advancing onto higher ground, build 4 spare blasters behind the front blasters and build a collector just below the high ground.
14. Pause the game and move all 4 blasters at the same time.
This is just ONE of the countless stratagies for completing Loki without Thor.