Ara is the 6th map in the Creeper World Full Version
In this map are: 3 Totems
1 Nano Schematic for Speed
1 Barrier wall - protect at all costs
3 Creeper Generators
- Get as much green as you can.
- Get blasters to hold the creepers off at the entrance.
- Get the Nano Schematic.
- Get storage and speed, and move the blasters up the pyramid, leaving connectors behind.
- Activate the totems and you're off!
Strategy Step by Step:
- Cover your little area within the barrier with green.
- As your energy collection reaches 2, make 2 collectors outside of the barrier, and connecting to 2 blasters. The blasters should be fighting back the creeper.
- Make 2 collectors inside the barrier, right along the top barrier.
- Build 2 blasters next to the 2 blasters, inside the barrier.
- Pause the Game.
- Move the 2 outside blasters connecting with the 2 collectors on the wall.
- Unpause the Game.
- Pause the Game.
- Move the 2 inside blasters to where the first blasters were. (If they become useless, move them next to the 2 blasters at the entrance.
- Cover the outside area with green, obtaining the Nano Schematic.
- Create 2 Energy Storages.
- Fill all of your energy to the max.
- Create 2 Speed Buildings.
- Create 2 blasters on the inside parts of the hill, near the barrier.
- Create 2 more blasters next to those 2 blasters.
- Let all 4 blasters on the hills charge up. (Unarm them during building)
- Let the blasters go, supporting the blasters guarding the entrance.
- Move the lower blasters up, making collectors behind them.
- Now move 2 blasters on each side of the lower elevation, stopping creeper from coming from the side.
- Move the 6 blasters next to the pyramid wall.
- Cover your entrance area with green.
- Move 4 blasters up the hill, still connected to your main system. Keep moving your blasters up the hill, perhaps leaving 2 on each elevation.
- Create more blasters if you need to.
- Cap the Emitters off, and activate the totems.
|Hope • Taurus • Fitch • Orion • Cetus • Ara • Corvus • Draco • Crux • Octan •|